Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sigma Nu Party Posters (Spring 1987)

This is the final one, after that there were no more party posters (except for one which Scott Doody drew.) It was of a pit fiend (I wonder if he still has a copy of it–i.e. I wonder if he can send it to me!!) I thought it was clever but Scott Johnson did not. He was offended because it represented our fraternity as godless heathens. He was much too serious. He even cornered me on the stairs and bitched about it but I told him I didn't do the party poster. I can't remember if I told him who did it. Btw, Penn State no longer allowed the printing of these kinds of advertising.

Doing the party posters was a blast for me!

Just so you know, the Cabbage Patch party poster (Jan. 19, 1985) I did wasn't printed. Chris Perkins didn't think represented our fraternity. I say he was full of hooey!
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home