Thursday, May 03, 2007

Stroke – May 2-4 (1st Anniversary) Part 1

It has been 1 year since I had my stroke. A lot has changed since then. First of all, I'm typing my blog to you and that's amazing on the face of it! My first attempt to contact "you" was September 19, 2006. I've posted 45 entries since then (including this one.) I had posted 33 entries before my stroke (just in case you were wondering.) I celebrated my anniversary by walking to the end of Catalpa Lane and back...(more to come)

3 Comments:

At 5/04/2007 08:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallmark really doesn't make a card for this kind of anniversary...but it needs to be said that we are all eternally grateful to have you with us no matter what. Everything changed a year ago, but the good news is things continue to change - and with that we are so fortunate to get to keep on keepin' on in our journey through life with you as part of it.

LOVE, STRENGTH, AND PURPOSE TO YOU ALL!!!!!!

 
At 5/05/2007 12:42:00 AM, Blogger Gail at Large said...

Celebrations are in order! Next time I see you, you'll be dancing.

 
At 5/05/2007 10:23:00 AM, Blogger Chez T said...

Thank you both for responding. I appreciate it very much!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home