Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I did it again!!

I walked around the development--again! It was Saturday, September 1st. It didn't take me as long as the first trip took me--it was shorter because Alexander rode his bike alongside me. I didn't get sunburned at all. It was 80 degrees and much cooler. We talked with our neighbors along the way--Mark and neighbor Jeff. What's remarkable is that they talked to me of all people--Mark wasn't talking to me because I (and my other neighbor, Tammie) were shooting bottle rockets when Tammie was my neighbor (she lived down the hill from us) 2-odd years ago. He called the police on us because he was afraid that his show dogs would get hurt. I certainly regretted it--shooting bottle rockets off.

This the second time I shot off bottle rockets (and other things.) Some of you remember the first time--you were all invited to my party, I was drinking Martinis from a large Martini glass--good times, good times. Don C. eventually shot several bottle rockets (with my help, of course) at Tammie's house, with her mother in the building, Trudy complaing how close they were coming. For all intents and purpose, we were shooting them at her house an purpose, as I said before, good times.

I seem to have gotten of track, I do that sometimes. Anyway, long story short, I walked around my development with Alexander. Woohoo!!

1 Comments:

At 9/27/2007 10:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo indeed! Keep up the good work and it was nice to see you on Saturday (more fun than a barrel of monkeys). JP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home